Our website adress is : https://www.actis.mc
- Cookies management policy
- Legal informations
We value transparency and clarity and aim to build strong and lasting relationships with our clients based on trust and mutual interest. In line with this objective, we believe that the protection of your personal data is essential. Thus we wish to inform you through this “Personal Data Protection Policy” of the manner in which we collect and process this data, but also how you can control their use.
This policy is consistent with the European Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which came in application on May 25th 2018.
The data controller: The ACTIS S.A.M. is responsible for the processing of personal data collected directly or indirectly from visitors to the website and users of the service. In this capacity, we guarantee that your data will be processed in compliance with the European Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Subcontractor: Legal entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Security and confidentiality
The ACTIS S.A.M., as controller, shall determine and implement the means necessary to protect personal data processing systems in order to avoid, as far as possible, any malicious intrusion and prevent any loss, alteration or disclosure of data to unauthorized persons.
- Designation of a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO): A DPO within the TELIS group has been appointed, who is in charge of all the missions foreseen by the GDPR, and of complementary missions. In addition, it is able to answer all your questions concerning the application of the above mentioned regulation.
- Awareness of the processing of personal data, and the commitment to respect the GDPR, of all our employees.
- Complex passwords with regular resets.
- Securing workstations: all necessary measures are taken (antivirus, anti-malware, firewall)
- Backup and business continuity (a secure backup and archive management system)
- Physical security: our premises are physically secure (access codes, alarms).
Collected personal data
The ACTIS S.A.M. collects data to provide services to clients and to exploit the group’s activities. Some of this data is provided directly, especially when the user fills out a contact form, to send a request to the company. We also receive data by recording how users browse our site, for example by using technologies such as cookies, receiving error reports, or usage data from software.
Personal data collected by ACTIS SAM can include the following elements :
- Last Name, first name
- personal address / professional address
- personal phone number / professional phone number
- Demand subject / request (short description)
- occupied post or job title
- message content
The ACTIS S.A.M ensures the collection and processing of relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary personal data for the attainment of the purposes previously determined. And takes all necessary steps to ensure that your data is accurate, complete and, if necessary, updated.
Exclusion of any sensitive data: The ACTIS S.A.M does not collect any sensitive data on its website.
Sensitive data include: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, health or sexual orientation data. If such information were in any way communicated to the ACTIS S.A.M it will be deleted.
Purpose of the collection
Processing of your personal data by the TELIS group, answers to determine and explicit purposes.
- Answer with efficiency to users that contact us by the contact form
- Permit to users to discover all of our products and solutions
- Permit to users to ask information about our services.
- Identify users that wish to contact ACTIS SAM
- identify user needs to provide the most appropriate services.
The TELIS Group is committed to processing and collecting your personal data fairly and lawfully.
The TELIS group guarantees that, in this context, the legal basis of the aforementioned treatments is the legitimate interest of the TELIS group, more specifically its economic interest in continuously improving its sites and services and understanding your needs to meet your expectations.
Recipients and data transfer
The personal data collected on the websites of the TELIS group, are intended only for the TELIS group and processed by our subsidiaries, or even to any service providers.
In any case, the personal data of our visitors and users are only communicated to authorized and specific recipients.
The information system of the website of the S.A.M ACTIS is located in Monaco, therefore a data transfer is carried out from the moment a connection is made outside Monaco. Nevertheless, ACTIS SAM guarantees you a level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Retention of personal data
For more information please consult our cookie management policy by clicking on the following link: More about cookies management
Rights of the concerned people
All means necessary to guarantee the effectiveness of your rights to personal data are implemented by ACTIS S.A.M in accordance with the GDPR, namely:
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that personal data about you is or is not processed and, when it is processed, to obtain access to and a copy of such data.
- The right of rectification: You have the right to obtain rectification of personal data concerning you that are inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: In some cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data. However this right is not absolute, in fact the S.A.M ACTIS may have legal or legitimate reasons to keep said data
- The right to portability: that is, in some cases, the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured format, commonly used and the right to transmit this data to another controller, where technically possible. This right applies only when the processing of your personal data is based on your consent or on the performance of a contract and is carried out using automated processes.
- The right of opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to a processing of personal data concerning you when said processing is based on the legitimate interest of the ACTIS SAM
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to contact a supervisory authority in order to lodge a complaint concerning the practices relating to the protection of personal data of the TELIS group.
To exercise these rights, you can apply to our DPO:
S.A.M ACTIS – To the attention of the Data Protection Officer – 14 avenue de Grande Bretagne – 98000 – Monaco, or by email with proof of your identity:
If you have any questions about this personal data processing policy, you can contact us at:
- sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at
- or send us a mail to the following address : S.A.M ACTIS – TO DATA PROTECTION OFFICER – 14 avenue de Grande Bretagne – 98000 – Monaco.
Cookies management policy
What is a cookie
Cookies are defined as all tracers deposited and/or read on the ACTIS website. They are stored on your terminal equipment (computer, tablet etc.) when visiting the website. There are different types of cookies, some of which are subject to your prior consent, and whose purpose is to record certain information about your browsing or your online behaviour.
Types of cookies and other tracers used and purposes:
When you visit our website https://www.actis.mc, cookies are placed on your terminal.
In order to adapt our site to your requests and needs, we measure the number of visits, the number of page views as well as your activity on our site and your frequency of return from the website https://www.actis.mc, using Google Analytics tools. The features of remarketing, advertising, or tracking are disabled
|Cookie's origin||Cookie name||Fonction|
Cookies necessary for Actis site operation
Verifies the validation of consent to the Privacy and Cookie Management Policy.
Detects the visitor’s language and presents the content in the most appropriate language if possible.
check if your browser accepts cookies.
Measure the audience of the site
The user always has the choice to configure his browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, be informed when a cookie is issued, its validity period and its content, as well as allow him to refuse registration in his terminal, and delete his cookies periodically.
- By sending an email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact address –
- or by sending us a letter to the following address: S.A.M ACTIS – To the attention of the Data Protection Officer – 14 avenue de Grande Bretagne – 98000 – Monaco.
Other legal infos
MediasMedia used of our website are free of rights or have been provided by the following image bank.
Photos Credits :
- Adobe Stock – Mirko, Natee Meepian, ivanko80, vectorfusionart, SFIO CRACHO, alotofpeople, Microgen, Gorodenkoff, alphaspirit, ty, golubovy.
- Groupe telis – MonacoDATACENTER
Vidéos Credits :
- Adobe Stock – Monkey Business, ZoneCreative, ReeldealHD, filipobr, goodluz, Gorodenkoff, Smileus, Warod, HStocks/Pond5.
- Groupe telis – MonacoDATACENTER, Actis.